Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ME!

gundamworldandme
gundam world and me
gundam world
gundamworldandme.blogspot.com
http:/www.gundamworldandme.blogspot.com
Want to Know about me?

Names jason; i grew up in Hong Kong, and moved form place to place from uk to usa and now canada where i go university.

Why you like gundams so much?

Well i never did like gundams when i was little even when i passed gundams stores as i was hooked on ULTRA MAN and LEGOS until i was about 10. Thats when one of my friends intoduced me into modelling. Thats when i took on the craze and bought model after model. I dont build much for myself as i have no money, but i do build gundams for friends and people on crigslist who want my skills. up to date i probably built around 80-90 from hg to mg to pg and also resin.



ok enough talk here are some pics.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vancouver city. where i live in :)

Where i go school

My room where i do my work and also gundam building ^^ (not much of a room, more like an office)

what it looks like on a busy day


my painting room and where i keep 3/4 of my gundams. mostly leave the mg's in the house in almost all the rooms.



more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers